Student projects at CBS
CBS is currently divided into ten research groups.
If you are interested in doing a student project at CBS, please contact one of the groups within your area of interest.
See the groups here
Student projects in 2009
Here is a list of student projects in 2009:
Examples of completed projects in 2008
- Expression evidence for loss of function mutations in key cancer genes of diffuse large b-cell lymphoma (DLBL) patients. Contact persons: Thomas Skøt Jensen/Christopher Workman
- Foetal programming; effects on pancreatic lipid deposition. Contact person: Lars Hellgren
- Immune response regulation by specific nutrients. Contact person: Alexandr Parlesak
- Peptide binding based substitution matrices in epitope prediction. Contact person: Claus Lundegaard
- Genome annotation of pseudomonas aeruginosa clinical isolates. Contact person: David Ussery
- Longitudinal study of interactions among mutations in the gag and pol regions based on antiviral treated HIV-1 patients in Greenland. Contact person: Anders Gorm Pedersen
- Molecular biology of uniary tract infectious bacteria. Contact persons: Per Klemm/Viktoria Hancock
- Validation of putative pharmacologically relevant target genes for the treatment of obesity and type II diabetes. Contact person: Lars Hellgren
Education at the Technical University of Denmark.
Education at the Department of Systems Biology
For more information, contact associate professor Hanne Østergaard Jarmer or center and course administrator Dorthe Kjærsgaard