The output conforms to the
For each tryptophan residue in the input sequences the server prints a line
in the form:
- sequence name
- prediction source ("netCglyc" and version)
- predicted feature (C-mannosylation)
- residue number
- prediction score (a number in 0.0-1.0)
- non-applicable (GFF specific)
- answer: "W" if the score is greater than 0.5,
else "." (dot).
Only the residues with scores higher than 0.5
, marked with "W"
predicted as C-mannosylated.
The example below shows the NetCGlyc 1.0 output for
ADAMTS-like protein 5 precursor (ADAMTSL-5), taken from the
One of the 12 tryptophan residues in the sequence (#41) is predicted as
C-mannosylated, two more (#38 and #44) have scores close to the threshold.