In order to use the NetChop server for prediction on amino acid sequences:
- Enter the sequence in the sequence window, or give a file name.
The sequence must be written using the one letter
amino acid code:
Other letters will be converted to `X' and treated as unknown
Other characters, such as whitespace and
numbers, will simply be ignored.
- (optional) Select prediciton method
- Change the threshold: to increase the threshold results in better
specificity, but worse sensitivity.
- Press the "Submit sequence" button.
- A WWW page will return the results when the prediction is ready.
Response time depends on system load.