In order to use the signalp server for prediction on amino acid sequences:
- (optional) Enter a name for the sequence.
- Enter the sequence in the sequence window.
The sequence must be written using the one letter
amino acid code:
Other letters will be converted to `X' and treated as unknown
Other characters, such as whitespace and
numbers, will simply be ignored.
We recommend that the N-terminal part only (not more
than 50-70 amino acids) of the sequences is submitted. A longer
sequence will increase the risk of false positives and make the
graphical output difficult to read.
- Choose one or more group of organisms for the prediction by clicking
the check-box next to the group(s):
N.B. If no groups are indicated, predictions from all three groups
will be returned.
|| Use networks trained on sequences from gram-negative prokaryotes
|| Use networks trained on sequences from gram-positive prokaryotes
|| Use networks trained on sequences from eukaryotes
- A graphical output (in Postscript format)
of the prediction will be available, if the
"Include graphics"-button is checked.
- Press the "Submit sequence" button.
- A WWW page will return the results when the prediction is ready.
Response time depends on system load.
Last change: December 2, 1996,